UNPLUGGED - Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 :
disconnected \disconnected\ adj.
1. marked by or composed of disconnected parts or sounds.
Syn: abrupt, broken off(predicate).
2. not switched on or not connected to a power source; -- of
Syn: not ready, off.
3. noncontinuous; not continuing in time or space. Opposite
Syn: disrupted, discontinuous.
4. unconnected, detached. Opposite of connected.
Syn: disjoined, separate.
5. lacking orderly continuity; illogical or seemingly
irrational; as, disconnected fragments of a story.
Syn: confused, disjointed, disordered, disorganized,
desultory, garbled, illogical, rambling, scattered,
(Technical Information: All images were done in grounds near the Panasqueira Mines. The machines used were Pentax 645 (6x4,5), Yashica 124g (6x6) and Shen-Hao (4x5), with b/W film tmax 400, ilford hp5, ilford delta 400 and ilford sfx, with the 29th red and sfx filters).